1. Children travelling without Parents
1). Child/renTravelling alone:
Child/ren traveling without parents can travel into and out from the country and transit in Thailand. For further information, please contact the airline you travel with in advance
2). Travelling with another person's child/ren, please provide
- Child’s birth certificate and consent letter* from the child’s parents or legal guardians with copy their passports.
2. Travelling with child/ren (minor/s under 20 years old)
1). Travelling with a child whose family name is same as yours, please provide
- An official relationship document e.g. birth certificate or family book
2). Travelling with a child whose family name is different from yours, please provide
- An official relationship document e.g. birth certificate and consent letter* from the other parent/legal guardian with copy his or her passport.
*NOTE: The consent letter must be in English or Thai and notarized to be effective. We recommend three copies: one for you, one to go in your child's bag, and one for the person your child travelling with.