CRIMINAL RECORD OBTAIN FROM THAILAND FOR APPLICANT WHO HAS SWISS CITIZENSHIP OR RESIDENCE PERMIT IN SWITZERLAND
You can find list of required documents for a non-Thai national applicant here.
Please follow instructions as follows:
1) Fill out application form, two (2) forms of taking fingerprint, and testimony memorandum at your local state Police Department in Switzerland with the official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprints.
2) Get the two (2) forms of taking fingerprint legalized by Swiss Federal Chancellery
4) Get the two (2) forms of taking fingerprint legalized at the Legalization Section, Royal Thai Embassy, between Monday – Friday from 09:00 – 12:00 hours. (except national holidays) takes approximately 3-5 business days
Please submit the following document at Legalization Section, Royal Thai Embassy in Bern;
1. Aplication form for legalization or introduction letter
2. Original document
3. Copy of your passport or ID
4. Fee of CHF 20 per one original document
5. If you wish to receive the document back via post, please provide a return envelope with recipient's name, address and postage stamps of total CHF 6.30 (Registered mail)
5) Send all required documents via post to the Police Clearance Service Center in Thailand
For further information, please kindly contact the Police Clearance Service Center via their official website at https://pcscenter.sbpolice.go.th/en