- What is SMART Visa? Please click here
- For further information regarding SMART visa and requirements, please click here
Please kindly note that visa application takes approximately 5-7 working days after the receipt of completed required documents. Applicants can ONLY apply for the visa in person 3-5 weeks before the travelling date at the counter from Monday – Friday from 09:00 – 12:00 hours. (except our national holidays) We accept ONLY appointments.
Fee and Validity of SMART Visa
||Validity of Visa
with multiple entry
Once you receive your Notification of qualificaiton endorsement for a smart visa letter, please kindly contact our visa section for further assistance.
Please kindly note that the Royal Thai Embassy can only issue a SMART Visa after receiving an authorization from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Thailand.
1. Original passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months of the day of your departure from Thailand
2. Completed visa application form
3. One recent passport-sized photographs taken within the past 6 months (3.5 x 4.5 cm.)
4. The Notification of qualificaiton endorsement for a smart visa letter (valid for 60 days)
5. Completed STM.6 form
5. For non-Swiss nationals, a copy of valid residence permit to stay in Switzerland (front and back side)
6. Visa Fee in cash only
7. In case that applicant’s passport shall be sent back by post, an envelope with applicant’s address and CHF 6.30 of stamps are required. The embassy does not accept any responsibility for any kind of loss or damage from post service.
11. For Chinese passport holder, if duration of work is longer than 90 days, the visa process will take up to 3-4 months.
12. For Nigerian, Afghanistan, Iraq, and North Korea passport holder, please kindly find more information on Note at How to apply for a visa