Internship / training course in government agencies or international organizations
For those who attend training course, study tour, or doing an internship organized by government agencies, state enterprises, and international organizations in Thailand
Please kindly note that visa application takes approximately within 5-7 working days after the receipt of completed required documents. Applicant can ONLY personally apply for a visa 3-10 weeks before the travelling date at the counter of Visa Section at Royal Thai Embassy in Bern from Monday – Friday from 09:00 – 12:00 hours. (except national holidays) We accept both appointments and walk-ins.
1. Original passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months of the day of your departure from Thailand
2. Completed visa application form
3. 2 recent passport-sized photographs taken within the past 6 months (3.5 x 4.5 cm.)
4. A copy of travel booking or ticket reservation (from Switzerland to Thailand, and outbound flight from Thailand)
5. Invitation letter from the organization or a verbal note
6. Enrolment letter from the school
7. For non-Swiss nationals, a copy of valid residence permit to stay in Switzerland (front and back side)
8. Visa Fee of 80 CHF in cash only
9. In case that applicant’s passport shall be sent back by post, an envelope with applicant’s address and CHF 6.30 of stamps are required. The embassy does not accept any responsibility of any kind of loss or damage from post service.