Medical Treatment (Temporary suspended until further notice)
For those who wish to receive a medical treatment in Thailand
1. Original passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months of the day of your departure from Thailand
2. Completed visa application form
3. 2 recent passport-sized photographs taken within the past 6 months (3.5 x 4.5 cm.)
4. An original medical certificate issued from the country where the application is submitted.
5. Confirmation letter or admission letter from the hospital stating patient’s name and appointment
6. Hospital or Clinic registration
7. A copy of a bank statement of the past 3 months
8. For non-Swiss nationals, a copy of valid residence permit to stay in Switzerland (Permit C only)
9. Visa Fee in cash only : 80 CHF for three month with single entry
10. In case that applicant’s passport shall be sent back by post, an envelope with applicant’s address and CHF 6.30 of stamps are required.
For Chinese passport holder, if the contract is longer than 90 days, visa application must be submitted 5-10 weeks before your departure date from Switzerland