1. Applications for legalization must be submitted at Visa Section, Royal Thai Embassy, on Monday – Friday from 09:00 – 12:00 hours. (except national holidays)
2. Legalization process takes approximately 7 - 10 business days.
3. Legalization fee can be paid with cash at the Visa Section
4. To allow other person to get the legalization service on your behalf, a Power of Attorney is required. (A Power of Attorney must be signed by yourself and the appointed representative as well as 2 witnesses. It also needs to be notarized to be effective.)
5. The Royal Thai Embassy accepts only the translation document from professional translators in Switzerland.
5.1.If your document is translated by professional translator in Thailand, please get your translation document legalized by Legalization Division of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand
5.2.If your document is translated by professional translators from other countries than Switzerland or Thailand, the Royal Thai Embassy is not able to legalize it.
6. All document, from Thailand, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein, must be legalized by official authority before translation / submitting at Royal Thai Embassy.
7. The document must be less than 6 months old (after legalization) at the time the document is submitted at Royal Thai Embassy.
Except the Attestation of Single Status and Criminal Record must be less than 3 months old at the time the document is submitted at Royal Thai Embassy.