Traveling with Pets
Arriving at Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), please visit:
For Other airports in Thailand, please visit:
> (choose your airport) > Passenger Guides > Travelling with a pet
Before transporting your pets to Thailand:
1. Contact your airline for transportation procedures and arrangements.
2. Prepare your pet/s’s health certificate/s.
3. Contact the Animal Quarantine Office, Department of Livestock Development, for the import permit and all details of required documents.
The documents which might be needed:
1. Your passport and one copy
2. Your pet’s health certificate and vaccine records e.g. Leptospirosis, Rabies, Distem-per Hepatitis and Parvovirus, etc.
3. Import Entry Permit from Department of Livestock Development Form e.g. Kor Sor Kor 102 (กศก. 102), Form R.1/1, Form R.9, etc.
4. Microchip of your pet (If required)
5. Airway bill (If required in case of shipping your pet/s)
Recommendation for import of your pets to Thailand:
1. The pets must be at least 4 months old.
2. The pets must come from an area where animal diseases are under control and be Rabies-free for at least the past 12 month.
3. The pets must be vaccinated against Rabies and Leptospirosis, a period of 30 days before the departure is recommended.
4. If the pets needs Distemper Hepatitis and Parvovirus Vaccination, a period of 21 days before the departure is recommended.
5. Health certificate and vaccine records against Rabies must not less than 30 days, but no longer than 1 year.
6. Health certificate must be issued by official veterinarian from the government in Switzerland. Pet
7. Pet passport from EU cannot be used.
For more details and required documents, please contact
The Suvarnabhumi Airport Animal Quarantine Station
Tel: +66 (0)2 653 4444 ext. 4174, 4175, 4177-4179