(Transit through the Kingdom in order to proceed to the country of destination ‘TS’ / participating in sport activities ‘S’ / crew of a conveyance coming to a port or station in the Kingdom ‘C’)
* Transit less than 12 hours or not passing through immigration procedure are not required to apply for transit visa. In case of change of airport, longer connection than 12 hours, a Transit Visa must be obtained.
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months upon the return to residence country
2. Completed visa application form
3. 2 recent passport-sized photographs taken within the past 6 months
4. Evidence of travel, for example, confirmed flight ticket proceeding to the destination country, visa of a destination country, hotel booking confirmation etc.
5. Evidence of adequate funding (10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family)
6. For category;
8. For Non-Swiss nationals, a copy of valid residence permit
9. In case that applicant’s passport shall be sent back by post, an envelope with applicant’s address and CHF 6.30 of stamps are required. Thge Royal Thai Embassy does not accept any responsiblity for any kind of loss or damage from post service.
10. Visa Fee in cash only
Remarks: The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary and reserves the right to reject any application without having to provide reason
Visa Fee and Validity