Thailand will host the 34th ASEAN Summit during 20 – 23 June 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Interested media representatives are advised to register according to the following guidelines:
1. Registration: Registration must be done online at www.asean2019.go.th under the banner Registration > Press/Media. Registration is open from 20 May – 7 June 2019. To complete the online registration, the following documents must be submitted:
(1) one recent photograph (2x2 inches)
(2) a photocopy of the applicant’s passport or Thai Identification Card
(3) letter of assignment and
(4) list of equipment (if any).
Media who are not registered through the online registration will not be allowed to enter the meeting premises.
2. Further details will be made available and updated on the ASEAN 2019 website (www.asean2019.go.th).
3. Further inquiries can be directed to the following:
|Press Division, Department of Information,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand
Tel. (+66) 2203 5000 ext. 22021, 22022
Fax (+66) 2643 5102
Royal Thai Embassy, Bern
21 May 2019