Joining family member who resides in Thailand
(b) For those who join family member who has residence in Thailand
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Completed visa application form
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs taken within the past 6 months
- Confirmed air ticket
- Copy a valid marriage certificate or copy of birth certificate
- Supporting documents of the relevant immediate family member who lives in Thailand
- Copy of passport
- Copy of residence permit / visa / work permit
- Apartment / house contract
- A copy of a bank statement showing a deposit at the amount equal to no less than 500,000 Baht
- For non-Swiss nationals, a copy of valid residence permit to stay in Switzerland
- Visa Fee of 80 CHF in cash only
- In case that applicant’s passport shall be sent back by post, an envelope with applicant’s address and CHF 7 of stamps are required. The embassy does not accept any responsibility for any kind of loss or damage from post service.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary and the right to reject any application without having to provide a reason.
- Visa will be granted for a single entry only. Upon arrival, travellers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 90 days per entry.
- Extension of stay and Re-Entry Permit can be requested at the Immigration Bureau. For further information, please visit www.immigration.go.th or contact +66 (0) 2 209 1100.
To make an appointment for visa application submission, please click here