Internship / job training in a private company or a hotel
(c) Those who wish to attend on-the-job training or internship with a private company or a hotel, to work as journalist (short term stay, not accredited in Thailand), to work as sport coach employed by private sector or to attend a course (organized by an institution not registered as school)
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Completed visa application form
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs taken within the past 6 months
- Enrolment letter from school
- Approval letter (Form WP. 3), issued by the Ministry Labour and Social Welfare. The employer of the applicant can apply for approval letter (Form WP. 3), on behalf of the visa applicant at the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare (Department of Employment)
- Confirmation letter of employment, invitation letter, and work contract
- Supporting documents of hiring company in Thailand as shown below
- Copy of company profile
- Copy of operating location of the company
- Copy of Business Registration or Thai Business License, issued by the Depart-ment of Commercial Registration under the Ministry of Commerce
- Copy of list of shareholders of the company
- Copy of balance sheet over the last 1 year
- Copy of Statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) over the last 1 year
- Copy of value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)
- Confirmed air ticket
- For non-Swiss nationals, a copy of valid residence permit to stay in Switzerland
- Visa Fee of 80 CHF in cash only
- In case that applicant’s passport shall be sent back by post, an envelope with applicant’s address and CHF 7 of stamps are required. The embassy does not accept any responsibility for any kind of loss or damage from post service.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary and the right to reject any application without having to provide a reason.
- Visa will be granted for a single entry only. Upon arrival, travellers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 90 days per entry.
- Extension of stay and Re-Entry Permit can be requested at the Immigration Bureau. For further information, please visit www.immigration.go.th or contact +66 (0) 2 209 1100.
To make an appointment for visa application submission, please click here